[mythtv-users] OpenGL Painter ???

David Whyte david.whyte at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 07:25:05 UTC 2007

On 2/19/07, David Brodbeck <gull at gull.us> wrote:
> I don't know.  I admit the fade effect looks kinda kewl, but I disabled
> it pretty quickly because I found it too annoying to have to wait for
> the fade before I could navigate the menus.

I too disabled this on the weekend and went the QT route again.  It
sure looks nice at first but it is kinda slow to transition between
menus...unless I have my hardware configured wrong.

The best bit I saw about the new OpenGL stuff was the icon in
MePo-wide, which is nicely animated. :)

Anyways, is there a configuration where you can change the transition speed?

Cheers,
Whytey