[mythtv-users] Wireless keyboard with built-in mouse recommendaions, Any!?

G B mythtvusers-guynoir at sneakemail.com
Sun Feb 18 00:09:37 UTC 2007

Bearcat,

    I don't know if this is exactly what you are looking for, but I
control my mythtv/linux server setup using a Gyration mouse/keyboard
combo. The mouse in this case has gyroscopic and optical modes (auto
switching), so it can be used from the couch. They also claim 30 feet of
range (though I could operate the server in my bedroom 60 ft away in the
living room).

Guillaume