[mythtv-users] HD upgrade: new problems with playback

John jharitos at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 14 16:20:33 UTC 2007

I'm using Nvidia driver 1.0-9746. I'm using
mythtv-0.20-152 from atrpms.net. These settings are on
nvidia: sync to vblank (Text adapter), open gl setting
(allow flipping).

Here's my xorg.conf. I'm outputting to a VGA monitor.

# Xorg configuration created by pyxf86config

Section "ServerLayout"
	Identifier     "Default Layout"
	Screen      0  "Screen0" 0 0
EndSection

Section "Files"
	ModulePath
"/usr/lib64/xorg/modules/extensions/nvidia"
	ModulePath   "/usr/lib64/xorg/modules/extensions"
	ModulePath   "/usr/lib64/xorg/modules"
EndSection

Section "InputDevice"
	Identifier  "Keyboard0"