[mythtv-users] 24 Fox HD - scheduling issue

Gary M garymcm at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 01:11:18 UTC 2007

On 2/14/07, Nick Morrott <knowledgejunkie at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 14/02/07, Gary M <garymcm at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I proceeded to change the scheduled recording in a multitude of ways,
> > but each time it felt the episode has been recorded before. I used
> > various title and description combinations for dupe matching, though
> > 24's title includes the hour of the day covered in that episode, so
> > title in theory should be unique.
>
> In your listings data, does the title include the episode's duration,
> or the subtitle? Are you using subtitle plus description duplicate
> matching?

I just looked again at the recording and it was listed as 8-10pm and
the title was "24 - Noon - 1pm/1pm -2pm". I am not cutting and pasting
so that's not an exact copy of the name. So it was not 2 distinct
episodes, but one in the guide.

I could not find that identifier in the history either -- they were all unique.

Regards,

Gary