[mythtv-users] How to change the mythtv choice item into checkbox type?

Xi Jiarong XiJiarong at sp.edu.sg
Mon Feb 12 13:50:52 UTC 2007

hello
I want to change mythtv itme choice into checkbox type, for example:
I add such choice as Political news, Entertainment news, Sports news;
when user see those choice items, he/she can choose one or two or three of
them as checkbox type, and after then just those the user has chosed would
be shown on screen, and the user also can return to choose once more.
How to change the current type of choice item into checkbox type?
Many thanks for you!