[mythtv-users] Setting up a USB IR receiver (Streamzap)

Chris Weiland hobbiticus at gmail.com
Sat Feb 10 20:13:23 UTC 2007

Here we go...this is my dmesg when I unplug then plug in the streamzap:
usb 2-2: USB disconnect, address 5
usb 2-2: new low speed USB device using ohci_hcd and address 6
lirc_dev: Unknown symbol devfs_mk_cdev
lirc_dev: Unknown symbol devfs_remove
lirc_streamzap: Unknown symbol lirc_unregister_plugin
lirc_streamzap: Unknown symbol lirc_register_plugin

That appears to be my problem, but I have no idea how to fix it - google
shows next to no pages when I search for that error.  Any ideas?