[mythtv-users] "Movies" Menu missing

Pete Holmes petros429 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 10 18:39:36 UTC 2007

I have just completed setting up my mythtv .20a box on fc6 and was playing around with the "Movies" option that let me play my personal videos (This menu option was with my "Images" area), I am not speaking of my recordings just avi's that I placed out there. I now realized that for some reason it is missing. I am not sure what I have done to make it disappear. Can someone point me in the right direction on how to get it back? Is there even a way to edit this back into the menu?

  Thank in advance...
  Petros