[mythtv-users] OT: vonage callerID on mythtv

Jeffrey Born jeff.born at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 00:21:05 UTC 2007

OK I had mythPhone enabled.  Turned that off and I no longer get the SIP
message about name and password.

I don't however get any messages in the myth front end when I get a call via
Vonage.

I have two linksys switches in front of the vonage appliance, and have had
Vonage for quite some time 3+ years.

With that in mind I tried the following:

./vonageSniff.pl -ip=192.168.1.1 -f 'udp and port 5060'
./vonageSniff.pl -ip=192.168.1.1 -f 'udp and port 5061'
./vonageSniff.pl -ip=192.168.1.1 -f 'udp and port 10000'

Each time the output said the Filter was for upd port 5060.  Is it really
filtering on a different port just says its filtering on 5060?

I know the ip address of the myth front end box is correct.  I confirmed
that with ifconfig.

I'm sure I'm missing something obvious here, but probably spent to much time
in front of my work computer today to notice.

Thanks