[mythtv-users] Upnp Xbox 360 and videos showing up under the music selection

Chad Delatte gremlin190 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 31 15:15:11 UTC 2007

> I'm now running 15238 and still have this problem.
> The tickect someone else opened stated that it was
not

Just an update for xbox360 users. I have added some
code to trunk last night
allowing playback of videos from myth assuming you
have the Dec 4th winter
update.

NOTE: the content must exist in the same location on
the backend as listed in mythvideos setup.

Music is now listed on the xbox rather than videos but
playback isn't working yet.

Greg,

I've installed the latest SVN and see what you
describe.  However,  I have sub folders in my
MythVideo section on my backend and only see those
listed on my XBox.  I do not see any of the movies
that exist on the root of my video folder. Is this the
correct behavior?

Secondly, are we going to be able to see the tv shows
that we have recorded on our backend?  I did like to
see those before, but understand if we can't have
both.  (What about a user option for what we wanted ?)
Also, I could transcode my shows and move them to
mythvideo, but just was curious.

Finally, I appreciate you taking the time out to post
the progress here!
Thanks again,
Chad