[mythtv-users] USB Pay Card reader

Jelte Veldstra jelte.veldstra at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 09:15:47 UTC 2007

While reading up on the subject I saw a reference to the NewCS <rate> tag
that can be set. If more requests come in than what is specified at <rate>
then it will drop these requests. Apparently it can be left out altogether
(or raised of course). Perhaps that's what you were experiencing?

FWIW: My test setup was CentOS 5.1, NewCS 1.50, Willem.org dual-phoenix,
sasc-ng checkout of week 49 (don't know it's version number and can't check
it now), Linuxtv.org checkout of v4l-dvb of week 49, KNC1 rev2 DVB-S adapter
and MythTV 0.20.2 mythbackend from atrpms.net repository. This setup acted
as a backend only with MiniMyth diskless mythfrontends.

Now I need to find more time to move on with this. Either I move my current
Fedora Core 4 environment to this one, or first I'll incorporate NewCS and
Sasc-ng into the Core 4 environment.