[mythtv-users] MythVideo: Consecutive files and IMDB data

Anduin Withers awithers at anduin.com
Sun Dec 30 07:41:08 UTC 2007

> Could this be changed to have newest at the top please? When I sent in the

> patch for that my preference was to have the newest files bubble up tot he

> top of the list.

I understand why you did it that way but it only saves a single key press.
No, I don't have an especially good reason other than other things sort by
their natural order. I guess it could be argued that there is no natural
order for video ids, or if there is, it is what you want and not the simple
numbers I've reduced them to.

--
Anduin Withers