[mythtv-users] Mythtv using Radeon X300

Stroller linux.luser at myrealbox.com
Sat Dec 29 14:43:58 UTC 2007

On 28 Dec 2007, at 17:45, Jason Garrett wrote:

> I have a Radeon X300 video card. ... using S-Video to the TV looks
> horrible.  The image is
> all messed up.

Please elaborate "messed up". If you can't do any better then take a
photo of it, upload to the web and post the link. What TV are you using?

What kernel / driver are you using? What does your Xorg config say?
What about log files?

I'm not qualified to help you with your problem, but without a
moments hesitation I can think of these things that one would need to
know in order to do so.

Stroller.