[mythtv-users] Grouping in MythVideo?

Anduin Withers awithers at anduin.com
Thu Dec 27 03:26:06 UTC 2007

> I would really like to be able to group on metadata fields in
> MythVideo instead of having to put everything in multiple folders in
> the file system.

I would too (like the functionality). The limited time before a release
coupled with my hopes for an updated patch finding its way to that ticket,
and well, it was already on borrowed time.

> Just wanted to post to say I would really like this functionality to be
> considered even if its not fully complete?

Closed with a comment is a good sign it was considered by someone.

> I would love to have the knowledge to do something with it but I just
> don't.

There is a feature burial ground hidden somewhere on the Wiki. This
particular feature is on my list, but it isn't going to happen soon.

--
Anduin Withers