[mythtv-users] MythWeb lost all of my preview icons for old recorded programs

Andrew Junev a-j at a-j.ru
Sun Dec 9 11:13:24 UTC 2007

Hi All,

I noticed that my MythWeb does not show .png previews for old Recorded
Programs any longer. If I record something new, I can see the .png
just fine. I checked my recorded programs storage folder and I could
see there both the new and the old preview .png's.
All recordings themself are available - I can watch both the new and
the old ones.

I assume the reason is that something went wrong with the database, as
I had some problems with my backend in the past. Therefore I ran
'optimize_mythdb.pl' script but it didn't fix the problem.

Now I want to manually check inside the database if the links to
preview files are still there. But I can't find the table itself -
does anybody know the name of the table I have to look into?

I would also appreciate any other ideas on how to get the previews
back... :)

Thanks in advance!

P.S.:
# mythbackend --version
Library API version     : 0.20.20070821-1
Source code version     : 0.20.2-169.fc6
SVN Branch              : branches/release-0-20-fixes

--
Best regards,
 Andrew