[mythtv-users] Question regarding MythArchive and Burning

Adam Branaugh abranaugh at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 02:23:37 UTC 2007

I have been trying to burn the backup copies of the movies that I
have.  I rip them in perfect quality and then attempt to burn them.
Most of them are not turning out.  A lot of them are having
audio/video sync issues which I have no clue what thats from.  Does
anyone have any clue on this?  Another issue I am having is some of
the DVDs are burning in another language.  For example, Oceans 11
burns in French, Oceans 13 burns in Spanish, 300 burns in Spanish.
However when I play these on my Myth box, they play in english just
fine.  Then also some of them burn fine but not many.  Why are some of
these DVD's burning in another language?  is it something with myth
archieve and is there a way I can fix it?

Thanks You,
Adam

--
You have just recieved a message from Adam Branaugh