[mythtv-users] The oldrecorded database table

Fred Vanandel vanandel at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 15:39:54 UTC 2007

My son has managed to delete some episodes of a series that I wanted
to watch before I actually had a chance to watch them, and now they
wont be re-recorded because the system thinks I have already seen
them.  I could search the schedule and manually record them, but it
could be months before they are rebroadcast. Or I could set up a dozen
searches, one for each show, but that would be a pain.

My question is can I safely edit the oldrecorded table in the database
to remove references to the missed show so the system "forgets" that I
have seen the program, or it more involved than that?

Fred