[mythtv-users] Multiple KWorld 110s

Sean Goodpasture goofygrin at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 15:04:16 UTC 2007

Are they both 110's or could they be 115's?

If so, then you nee this line in the modprobe.conf:
options saa7134 card=90,90 disable_ir=1

(the second , 90 tells the 2nd card to be inited as a 110).

Post your modprobe.conf and dmesg | grep saa and I'll see if I can help.

I've got 2 115's and a 110 working fine.