[mythtv-users] Multiple KWorld 110s

Stephen Brooks nightbikeman at googlemail.com
Mon Dec 3 12:22:44 UTC 2007

Okay I'm just guessing here but I think you will need to modify the

alias char-major-81-0 saa7134
options saa7134 card=90 disable_ir=1

lines for the second card. I think you would change them to

alias char-major-81-1 saa7134-1
options saa7134-1 card=90 disable_ir=1

Have a look in the dev directory for another device with the major
number of 81 if I'm correct you should have another one with a minor
device number of 1, which is what I am speculating will be the case.
If there are more then this could possible be the analog decoder you
could try each of them in turn.

N.B. the minor device number is the second number when you do an ls -l  e.g.

[root at localhost ~]# ls -l /dev/sda*
brw-rw----  1 root disk 8, 0 Nov 19 08:13 /dev/sda
brw-rw----  1 root disk 8, 1 Nov 19 08:13 /dev/sda1
brw-rw----  1 root disk 8, 2 Nov 19 08:13 /dev/sda2