[mythtv-users] Sirius on Mythtv Broken - Sipie

David Stuller dcstuller at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 2 15:40:53 UTC 2007

Josh, Thanks for help with this.  It working like a charm again.  We wanted to take advantage of the holiday channels Sirius has addedto the program listing which my wife is now able to access easily (anything that can be done to make the myth experience more enjoyable for my wife is definitely a plus when it comes time to order new hard drive space :-).  Although I don't have access to notify-python rpm for my distribution(fc5), I will deal with it because I finally have myth running pretty stable right now and although my curiosity often gets the best of me and I end upupgrading and usually spend a couple of weeks trying to get everything back to a wife acceptable stable enviroment.  David