[mythtv-users] Starting from scratch ..yet again. Ubunto to Kubuntu for me I think.

Tom Greer trgreer at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 22:56:53 UTC 2007

Over the past week, I have successfully installed MythTV on four
different frontend/backend combos.  Each of these were freshly loaded
with Ubuntu Feisty.  No problems.  Easiest installs of MythTV ever
(for me).

You indicated video card problems.  What kind of hardware are you using?

Kubuntu and Ubuntu have the same core, so I don't believe that you'll
see much difference in video card support.  Maybe we can help you
solve the problem without starting all over.

Tom