[mythtv-users] Commercial skip & next weeks preview

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Mon Apr 2 22:31:28 UTC 2007

On 04/02/2007 05:48 PM, Michael T. Dean wrote:
> On 04/02/2007 04:31 PM, Tom Lichti wrote:
>
>> Michael T. Dean wrote:

>>> However, it seems that no-one made the changes ...
>>> Maybe next time I get some Myth-hacking time, I'll code up the patch so
>>> I'm right next time this comes up...
>>>
>> How about now? ;)
>>

> I can't believe you just did that...  I was going to throw together the
> patch and mail it to you--completely untested--to let you do the hard
> part (the testing).
>
> Then, when I got in there, I started looking and found there's another
> place that needs updating for manual-skip mode.

Oh, and you totally threw off my series...  My previous two tickets were
#3113 and #3131, so I planned to hold off on hacking until #3311 became
available, but I ended up with #3275.

Patch is at http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/3275 .

Oh, and in case you were wondering, the untested patch would have worked
just fine for you.  ;)  Even if you're not at top of tree, the patch
will likely apply (to SVN trunk) with offsets without any issues.

Mike