[mythtv-users] NVIDIA 8774 freeze CRM:00030017

Lachlan McIntosh lachlan at directions.com.au
Sat Sep 30 05:44:10 UTC 2006

The board is fine.  The TV out of the onboard video never had a strong
enough signal to give a stable picture.

Since the bios upgrade and settings reset it appears that the video is
now stable.

I'll give it a few more days though.

However it appears that at least with an ATI chipsets and a 6x00 series
nvidia card, the drivers are less than stable and the AGP aperture size
may be critical.  I had an MX440 working in the same PC for almost two
years.