[mythtv-users] Title navigation with Internal DVD Player

jonny Linux jonnylinux at gmail.com
Fri Sep 29 14:07:13 UTC 2006

Hi,

I'm still having problems with the invisible menu selection with
MythArchive, but as a workaround I'd like to be able to skip between DVD
titles. I thought I'd read this is now possible with 0.20 (I'm using SVN
11067, which was a couple of days before 0.20). Is it possible to go to the
next title of a DVD using the internal playerr. I can see it is possible to
go between chapters using the up and down keys, but is there an equivalent
key to move between titles?

Thanks,

Jonny