[mythtv-users] Streaming Sirius through MythTV?

Eric Holt eric-mythtv at skoozdag.com
Wed Sep 27 07:13:16 UTC 2006

Hey folks.  Got a question.  I did a search, but didnt find too much
relevent information, so I thought I'd go ahead and ask.  Has anyone
figured out how to stream Sirius satellite radio's web feed through
MythTV?  I know the quality is only 64kbps, but hey its something.  I
have Sirius in my car, and I love it -- and I often listen to the online
stream here at my desktop when I'm working...  but I'd love to be able
to stream it from my myth box.  I had found a python script on the
Sirius backstage forums that someone had written, but its since been
left to wither and no longer works due to some change that Sirius made
with the login features of their website or something.

So, has anyone gotten anything like this working?

Thanks!
   --Eric