[mythtv-users] /dev/video0 vanished?

Pete Cap peteoutside at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 26 03:00:34 UTC 2006

After some digging, it seems as if the reason ivtv isn't showing up is because I've got kernel-2.6.9-42.0.2.plus.c4 installed, and there is no matching ivtv kernel module (atrpms contains ivtv-kmdl-2.6.9-42.0.2.EL).

So I could either roll back the kernel, or try to compile ivtv manually.  I imagine that will leave me stranded in dep hell--before I get started, is there an easy button for this?

Thanks,
Pete

John Drescher <drescherjm at gmail.com> wrote: Have you installed ivtv?

John