[mythtv-users] Xbox Xecuter 3 LCDProc patch

rym002 at aim.com rym002 at aim.com
Mon Sep 25 14:16:32 UTC 2006

 Don't know if anyone is interested but I have attached a LCDProc patch for the X3LCD from Xecuter and RPM spec file. I am not a C programmer but the patch is stable, any suggestion to improve would be appreciated. I am currently using this in mythtv .20 and a modified FC4 kernel.

 LCD information from Xecuter is located at http://www.team-xecuter.com/x3/lcd/

 Thanks
 Ray