[mythtv-users] 0.20 - OSD shows wrong recording length

Hamish Moffatt hamish at cloud.net.au
Mon Sep 18 11:14:41 UTC 2006

Since upgrading to 0.20 I've found that new recordings made on one DVB
channel (the ABC here in Australia) have the wrong length shown on the
on-screen display.

It seems to be scaled by 50/60, suggesting a frame rate error somewhere.
eg a 31 minute program is showing as about 26.5 minutes.

Only new recordings on that channel seem to be affected. I have old
recordings as well as new recordings on another channel which play OK.

Hamish