[mythtv-users] Segmentation Fault in mythfilldatabase

chris at cpr.homelinux.net chris at cpr.homelinux.net
Mon Sep 18 10:29:38 UTC 2006

On Mon, Sep 18, 2006 at 08:01:24PM +1000, damiendusha at netspace.net.au wrote:
> I don't know if this is helpful to anyone, but it looks like either
> mythfilldatabase, or mythbackend has had a seg fault:
>
> --05:10:48--  http://datadirect.webservices.zap2it.com/tvlistings/xtvdService
>            => `-'
> Resolving datadirect.webservices.zap2it.com... 206.18.98.160
> Connecting to datadirect.webservices.zap2it.com|206.18.98.160|:80... connected.
> HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 401 Unauthorized
> Connecting to datadirect.webservices.zap2it.com|206.18.98.160|:80... connected.
> HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 401 Unauthorized
> Authorization failed.

Although a SegFault is never good, in this case it may be a down-stream
effect of the fact that your username/password was not accepted by
Zap2It, and therefore mythfilldatabase had no data to process.

If you are able to view your listing via a web browser then it's
possible you are using a version of wget that doesn't encode the
password properly (we discussed this issue a few weeks back - check the
archives).