[mythtv-users] Commercial Flagging and generating cutlist

Ramanraj Vamsi ramanrajvamsi at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 04:44:26 UTC 2006

Hi Jack,

I have n't got the options --nopercentage and --getskiplist available with
mythcommflag.How to upgrade my myth to those options.

Actually what my plan is that I want to schedule recordings and set a "user
job" so that it will automatically remove commercials from recordings so
that I can watch them afterwards I don't wanna do that from frontend and
even I don't want any manual intervention in doing so.

But I used the script inside of myth by giving it as user job ?!