[mythtv-users] recorded programs list

Sergei Gerasenko gerases at publicschoolworks.com
Sun Sep 17 18:31:56 UTC 2006

I deleted all recorded shows using mythfronend, but mythcommflag is
still aware of the recordings I deleted because some of them are still
in the database. I think it's my fault that the discrepancy exists
because I think I deleted a couple of files directly from the directory
some time ago :)

Anyway, mythcommflag segfaults because the files don't exist on the disk
but they are still in the "recordedprogram" table. Can I just delete the
records I don't care about from that table or is this table referenced
by some other table?  What's the best way to handle this?