[mythtv-users] [TOTALLY OT] My Softsqueeze X GUI is mangled

Phill Edwards philledwards at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 12:33:39 UTC 2006

Sorry - as per the subject this is totally OT and I fully appreciate
if nobody wants to answer.

The tenuous link is that I'm running SoftSqueeze from a customised
MythTV menu. When I run /opt/softsqueeze/softsqueeze I can play music
from my Slimserver but the gui is a bit mangled. If you look at the
screenshot here -
http://www.oaklands.aust.com/mythtv/softsqueeze.gif - you will see
what I mean. The LCD panel isn't positioned in the main window like it
should be. And when I try to click any of the control buttons with the
mouse they don't work. In order to get them to work (eg the config
button) I have to click on the screen position where the lower box
_would_ be if it were correctly surrounding the LCD display (hope that
makes sense).

Does anyone know how I can fix this up? I'm hoping I've got X
configured wrongly for screen height or some such thing that I know
nothing about...

Regards,
Phill