[mythtv-users] 'Cancelled' programs remain in schedule.

Jon Larson jtlarson at u.washington.edu
Mon Oct 30 17:20:52 UTC 2006

I use mythfilldatabase --file with a custom XML file, so I know exactly
what is being fed into the database.

The problem is that if I remove a program from the import XML list for a
given source/XML ID (i.e. the program is 'cancelled');  it doesn't get
removed from the program guide in Myth. It just sits there until i
remove it manually using webmin or let it expire.

The command I'm currently using to fill the program guide is this:

mythfilldatabase --verbose all --file 1 -1 /path/to/my/tv.xml

So I'm wondering if anyone knows what I can do to force mythtv to delete
any programs that are no longer listed in the imported XML? Also,
shouldn't it do this without being forced?

Jon