[mythtv-users] Intel Mac Mini, FC6, Myth0.20

Tino Keitel tino.keitel at gmx.de
Mon Oct 30 11:49:40 UTC 2006

On Fri, Oct 27, 2006 at 12:48:31 -0400, Matt Hannan wrote:
> Also, what type of "monitor" are you using?
> An analog old CRT TV?
> An analog CRT computer monitor?
> An LCD computer monitor
> A 103" HDTV Plasma? ;-)

It's a 21" TFT connected to the DVI port.

> Nathan Harris wrote:
> > Hi Tino,
> >
> > Glad to hear someone out there is already doing this.  What
> > distribution are you running?  Are you running via BootCamp or otherwise?

I run it on Debian Sid. It's my slave-for-everything machine at home. I
have to use the firmware that is required by BootCamp (BootCamp itself
is just a helper to repartition the hard disk and prepare a Windows XP
driver CD) and boot via grub. When booting via elilo, the Intel
graphics driver won't work because it doesn't see the VESA BIOS.

Regards,
Tino