[mythtv-users] Intel Mac Mini, FC6, Myth0.20

Matt Hannan mythtvlist at cox.net
Fri Oct 27 17:10:31 UTC 2006

This web site is making think that my issue very much has everything to
do with Xorg.
http://intellinuxgraphics.org/user.html

The next schedule release of an Xorg update is Nov 24 to rev 7.2.

But, perhaps this is all operator error.

lspci shows me:

00:1c.0 PCI bridge: Intel Corporation 82801G (ICH7 Family) PCI Express
Port 1 (rev 02)
00:1c.1 PCI bridge: Intel Corporation 82801G (ICH7 Family) PCI Express
Port 2 (rev 02)

So, does this thing support dual-head? Even tho there is only a single
"head"?
I do not know.

And are there other boards based on the Intel Corporation Mobile 945G
chipset?
I see other folks claim to have this working in Debian and Ubuntu, but
their xorg.conf files give me the same results:

(EE) Screen(s) found, but none have a usable configuration.

Fatal server error:
no screens found

I downloaded Ubuntu 6.10 last night. I am going to take a run at getting
that to work.
Off to read that other thread!

Matt