[mythtv-users] Mythfill and Log entry's...???

A JM vbtalent at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 11:22:58 UTC 2006

I'm running fixes 0.20 and I'm seeing some odd things in the
"Information Center / System Status" page.

First off the "System Status" page is a great thing I love to see
whats happening without having to go through the logs, kudos!

Looking at the "Listings Status" I see that the last Mythfill took
place on 10/20/06 at 5:52 and ended at 10/20/06 5:53, how's it
possible to complete in a minute?

I've also noticed that in the "Log Entries" that when a "Finished
Recording" has taken place that the channel and information associated
with the recording is incorrect?

Does anyone have any ideas on what's going on with this?

Thanks,