[mythtv-users] Mythfill and Log entry's...???

David Watkins watkinshome at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 19:55:40 UTC 2006

.> Looking at the "Listings Status" I see that the last Mythfill took
> place on 10/20/06 at 5:52 and ended at 10/20/06 5:53, how's it
> possible to complete in a minute?

I update my programme guide using a cron script which first runs xmltv
to grab data to a file, then runs mythfilldatabase on that file.  The
download takes a couple of minutes; mythfilldatabase takes less than a
minute.  Perhaps the log is reporting just the filldatabase part, not
the download.