[mythtv-users] mythtv has one more chance with me (ubuntu edgy eft)

F Peeters (MythTV) francesco at fampeeters.com
Thu Oct 19 20:05:10 UTC 2006

On Wed, October 18, 2006 14:29, F Peeters (MythTV) wrote:
<SNIP>

> Running on Edgy Eft myself without major problems... The biggest issue was
> the lack of the extra's package on the official Ubuntu repo, but that
> seems to be resolved as well...
>
> I'm going to upgrade to the official ubuntu version later today, and will
> let ya'll know how it went!

Did the update.

Aside from a few small issues, all seems to be working fine...

The issues:
1) Mythmusic doesn't start (need to investigate that still)
2) Installing the MythTV-Extra's wrote over my custom .htaccess in the
mythweb folder, causing it to fail due to MySQL auth failure
3) Mythweb complained about the tv icons folder not being writeable for
the www-data user...

As far as I can tell at this time, these are the only issues, one of which
(#1) still is open...

--
F Peeters
  PC-Chips M863G Geode - NVidia 440 - Hauppauge PVR250