[mythtv-users] V-Stream Xpert DTV DVB-T and Kworld DVB-T 100SS Digital TV Tuner

Stephen Kitchener stephen at g6dzj.demon.co.uk
Sun Oct 15 17:10:17 UTC 2006

Hi List.

Can some one please help. Looking at the V-Stream that I have and images on
the Kworld DVB-T 100SS Digital TV Tuner on various web pages that I can find,
these two DVB cards look very much the same. The images of the Kworld DVB-T
100SS Digital TV Tuner are not detailed enough for me to read stuff like chip
numbers and so on, but the visual layout looks the same.

I know that the V-Stream uses the blackbird drivers (unless someone knows
more) and they are very new. The Kworld card works for a mate of mine and he
says that it worked without much messing around.

Anyway can some one please tell me if they are the same card with different
stickers or are they built with different chips.

Thanks
--
SELECT * FROM users WHERE clue > 0.
Empty set (0.00sec)