[mythtv-users] SVN Upgrade HOWTO

Dylan Semler dylan.semler at gmail.com
Sat Oct 14 16:31:35 UTC 2006

On 10/14/06, Mercury Morris <mercury.morris at gmail.com> wrote:

> So, is there a set of steps you personally have used successfully to
> upgrade from one SVN revision to another?  If you know how to do this,
> please post your steps or point me to a HOWTO.  Thanks.

Upgrading should work by downloading and compiling the SVN as you did
for the install.  All database schema upgrades have been taken care of
automatically for me whenever I've done this.  See
http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Installing_MythTV_SVN_on_Fedora_Core.
 The author seems to do automated nightly upgrades without problems.

--
Dylan

Type faster.  Use Dvorak:
http://dvzine.org