[mythtv-users] EPG favorites toggle versus jump to channel

Ron Garrison ron.garrison at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 17:45:09 UTC 2006

On 10/10/06, stan <stanlist at cox.net> wrote:

> So how do you do it?  What key(s) do you have the "guide" button generate,
> and what definitions do you have for the EPG jump point and favorites/all
> toggle?

Well I've modified my keybindings from the defaults quite a bit, so mine
will likely be different from yours, but -  the TV Playback:GUIDE(Show
Program Guide) I have set to 'S'.  I also have TV Frontend:NEXTFAV(Toggle
showing all channels or just favorites in the program guide.) set to 'S' as
well.

While watching live TV if I press 'S' once, it brings up the guide.  If I
press it again it toggles to the favorites.  At this point, pressing guide
will toggle between the full guide and favorites.  "Exit" closes the guide.

Ron