[mythtv-users] guide data for uk radio channels

Neil Bird neil at fnxweb.com
Tue Oct 10 09:17:58 UTC 2006

Around about 28/09/06 21:28, Gary Dawes typed ...
> grabbing the data from the onair channel guide does not seem to work for
> individual channels.
> I've found a site which details how to use tv_grab_dvb to grab the data,
> and then parse it into an xmltv compatible listing, which I reckon I can
> append to the existing data pulled from RT. sounds like a reasonable
> plan, unless anybody knows better.

   I use RT for my TV (for the 14-day listing);  I couldn't get EIT to work,
so I use bleb for that bit (I only did the basic BBC stations, I still get
nothing for, say Virgin, which I think *ought* to work with EIT).  If you
get no joy, report back/email me & I'll post my RT/Bleb grab'n'splice script.

--
[neil at fnx ~]# rm -f .signature
[neil at fnx ~]# ls -l .signature