[mythtv-users] Transcoding problem... [partially solved]

Per Öberg oberg at isy.liu.se
Tue Oct 10 07:04:24 UTC 2006

I found that for me it works as expected if i just change to MPEG4
instead of the default codec (RT/Jpeg or something similar)...

Not a nice sollution but I rather use MPEG anyway so it's all the same
to me. Seems strange though that "mythtranscode" wasn't able to tell me
that it was the encoder and not the decoder that was the problem. Even
stranger that the default codec is unknown to transcode so I suspect
that something is fishy.

Regards Per Öberg

--
Per Öberg, Ph.D. Student