[mythtv-users] Does 0.20 take a beefier machine?

Francesco Peeters Francesco at FamPeeters.com
Mon Oct 9 16:37:24 UTC 2006

On Mon, October 9, 2006 18:29, Chris Moewes-Bystrom wrote:
> This makes me wonder about the menuns. IIRC, under .19 the menus just
> snapped (visually) from one to the next and now there is a fade from
> one to the next. Was this a visual enhancement that is part of .20? Or
> is my memory faulty. What sets that fade time if it is there and can
> it be changed to be like I remember it was?

First off: This list prefers bottom-posting, please try to do so when
replying... And while you're at it, please also trim any non-relevant
text...

Secondly (To answer your question): That is the new OpenGL painter. If you
do not want it, go to the configuration screens and disable the OpenGL
painter...

HTH...

--FP