[mythtv-users] Does 0.20 take a beefier machine?

Chris Moewes-Bystrom chris.moewes at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 16:29:07 UTC 2006

This makes me wonder about the menuns. IIRC, under .19 the menus just
snapped (visually) from one to the next and now there is a fade from
one to the next. Was this a visual enhancement that is part of .20? Or
is my memory faulty. What sets that fade time if it is there and can
it be changed to be like I remember it was?