[mythtv-users] Cannot access recorded video from remote front end

kim gross kgross at jensalt.com
Mon Oct 9 03:46:45 UTC 2006

Chris Pinkham wrote:

>* On Sun Oct 08, 2006 at 09:07:23PM -0600, kim gross wrote:
>

>>Thank you Chris,  That removed the references to 127.0.0.1 but it is
>>still not working, with the same error message
>>

>OK, next question.  Have you recently changed or swapped hostnames on
>your boxes?
>
>--
>Chris

Host names are set to be unique for each machine.  The backend was the
default locahost.locahost, but I changed it to mythtv.jensalt.com, but I
believe I did that after the problem started hopeing that it would help
the problem.  If the host name was changed what would I need to do to
fix the problem?

I am confused though, why would the preview window find the file without
any problems while the main player could not?

Thanks

Kim