[mythtv-users] post recording command?

Dwight Hubbard dwight at dwightandamy.com
Thu Nov 30 19:45:51 UTC 2006

There are network accessable power switches that could be used to power
off/on your STB but I haven't seen any that are inexpensive.

The ones I recall where used to implement STONITH for clustering purposes,
but there is no reason they couldn't be used to power off/on something else.

Come to think of it, I wonder if one of the cheap X10 devices could be set
up to handle the power for your STB...