[mythtv-users] Where can I find the shared folder of UPnP?

Liu, M. M.Liu at tue.nl
Thu Nov 30 17:44:04 UTC 2006

I want to access mythtv using another pc as a renderer, but I don't know
where I should put the files to test if it is working. Could anyone
please tell me what's the normal path? Or which command should I use to
get the path?

I am also wondering if I use pgrep command, I can get a id number for
upnp, but I got nothing. Does it mean the upnp is not working? The
strange thing is that I can see the mythtv as a upnp server from another
pc.

Looking forward to your reply.  Thank you.