[mythtv-users] new install help

Mitchell Gore mitchell2345 at msn.com
Wed Nov 29 03:37:23 UTC 2006

The line you copied i saw! believe me im not that ignorant.  I have a PVR-150MCE.  So thats why that didnt make sense to me as the 150 is hardware encoding.

I dont know what the problem is.  I just posted all errors i could find.  The problem is that i cant view tv.  Where that stems from IDK.

ill try the record thing.

P4 3.2GHz
1GB of Ram
Fedora Core 6