[mythtv-users] "Interlace" problems

Søren M. Olesen smolesen at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 28 21:13:19 UTC 2006

I think I understand the Interlace problems, and by applying the libmpeg
filter to MythTV playback I've been able to get a good picture.

Often however I'd want to transfer my recording to another device (just
tried Windows Media Player and XBMC) and neither can playback my recordings
in an acceptable quality, so I'm still wondering if something is wrong.....

What do other people do ?? are they using MythTv as the only playback
device??

Regards,

Søren