[mythtv-users] debian sarge, build-dep, kde files are removed??!

Bart Castelijns bcastelijns at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 28 00:07:05 UTC 2006

hi all,

I'm using debian sarge. After executing "apt-get build-dep mythtv", stuff is downloaded and then, stuff is removed. Alot of this stuff are kde-files. It also tries to remove the kernel. Why does it remove files to satisfy build-dependencies? I understand why it has to download files, but not why it has to delete files!

I don't understand this, just wondering what's happening..